'Leaflet distribution is what we do'
How do we differ from other distribution businesses?
We don't send leaflets that conflict with each other
We only send a maximum of 3 leaflets on any delivery route
We don't have minimum order volumes
Call us today to find out how we can help generate leads for your business
At Trackedlocal our teams distribute across Glasgow, Renfrewshire, North and South Lanarkshire.
Our team are selected as reliable individuals who will represent the delivery of your marketing collateral to the highest standard.
Each distributor is GPS tracked with their movement logged every 2 seconds.
We use Census information to understand the demographic differences between geographic areas.
We will work with you to understand your target market and will help you create an overall strategy in terms of the areas we deliver to, for you.
Done properly, leaflets can drive many telephone, website and email enquiries to your business. Done poorly, your campaign simply won’t work.
We work with you to ensure that your campaign has a clear call to action, promotional code specific to your Trackedlocal campaign provided for easy tracking and is catchy enough for someone to read and contact your business.
We work with specially selected print partners to offer you one of the best rates available as well as offering our own inhouse design service
A census is a collection of the demographic factors associated with every member of a population.
We are always looking for people who wish to become one of our self-employed distributors.
Due to the nature of our business, our number one priority is ensuring anyone we recruit is reliable.
We require our distributors to be reliable, physically fit and the ability to read a map. Holding a valid UK drivers license is also important.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- North Lanarkshire (areas include Airdrie, Wishaw, Coatbridge, Motherwell)
- South Lanarkshire (areas include East Kilbride, Hamilton, Bothwell, Blantyre and Uddingston)
- Glasgow (areas include City Centre and all surrounding areas including West End and South side)
If you are interested in more information or you think this role is definitely for you please contact us at email@example.com
- Legislation and codes - A number of laws and regulations must be followed when carrying out one-to-one marketing activities in the UK.
- Take responsibility - Companies have the resources and systems in place to carry out agreed contracts Companies take responsibility for the entire customer experience, whether provided in-house or outsourced to a third party Companies take responsibility for their commitments and fix things if they go wrong
- Be diligent with data - Customers always know who is collecting their data, why it is being collected and what it will be used for All customer data held by companies is accurate, up to date and not held longer than necessary Companies always hold customers’ data safely and securely
- Be honest and fair - Companies are clear, open and transparent about all costs and processes Companies must not mislead customers, whether through omission, exaggeration or other means Companies deliver what they promise
- Respect privacy - Customers have a clear understanding of the value exchange when sharing personal information Companies are upfront and clear about why they are collecting data and how they intend to use it Companies are sensitive and avoid marketing that is intrusive or excessive Companies do not target vulnerable customers irresponsibly
We are an accredited Direct Marketing Association business (www.dma.org.uk/the-dma-code) and follow the DMA Code of Conduct which consists of the following five areas;
We are already proving that by operating a business ethically, supporting the community by generating local jobs and delivering a superior quality service to our clients, we can turn the door drop industry reputation on its head. What we do, is what it says on the tin, we deliver your leaflets; when you want, where you want, guaranteed, through our local GPS tracked distributors.
- We are an accredited Direct Marketing Association business (http://www.dma.org.uk/the-dma-code) and follow the DMA Code of Conduct
- Local distributors - Provided to distribute your marketing material, ensuring local jobs are provided to the local community including those who have struggled to find work in the past
- GPS tracked routes – These display the route followed by the distributor (except flats)
- Movement of our local distributors tracked every 2 seconds
- Your marketing collateral delivered in Trackedlocal branded bags
- Google Earth map - Attached to the email you receive to confirm completion of the agreed route
- The best assurance in the marketplace that your leaflets are going where you need them to and when
“We used Trackedlocal recently to distribute over 40,000 of our Dazzle Fancy Dress Brochure to households in Lanarkshire.
This was all completed within 9 working days and the GPS logs were received each and every day.
This gives us the reassurance that our marketing materials in which we invest our time, effort and of course money are delivered on time.
We would recommend them to anyone who requires the services of a reliable and professional household delivery company."
- Martin Super, Managing Director of Inkspot and Dazzle, Hamilton
"It was reassuring to work with yourselves on a one on one rather than a company. It felt very much personal and everything was simple, just what I like! Especially as all leaflets were picked up at different locations hassle free and at no extra cost."
- Julie Cortellessa, Jacca Limited
Trackedlocal UK Ltd is a registered business in Scotland. Company registration number: SC487814. Registered address 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR.